Wood Group Mustang is backed by the global resources and financial strength of our parent company Wood Group, a market-leading global energy services provider. Wood Group Mustang, along with all of the Wood Group companies, is committed to providing our clients with safe, reliable project solutions.
Since the beginning, Wood Group Mustang has remained committed to the credo that forms the basis of our business - People Oriented...Project Driven®
. Our employees take great pride in their work, and a people-oriented culture translates into highly effective teams of dedicated and talented people.
We provide a full range of project management, engineering, procurement and construction management services. From concept to completion, we have accomplished a track record of success on complex and high profile projects, with no geographic or size restrictions.
Wood Group Mustang’s reputation is built on energy, innovation and quality, delivering results from the strongest teams in the oil and gas industry. Delivering more than expected, better than expected and helping each other to succeed - these are our priorities.
- Headquartered in Houston, Texas
- 8,000 employees worldwide among 18 offices
- Operations in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and North America
- More than 11,000 projects for 350+ clients
- Wood Group Mustang companies: Global Performance | Mustang-HDP | Procesos y Diseños Energéticos | Wood Group Kianda
- Headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland
- 40,000 employees worldwide
- Operations in 50 countries
- Three business units – Wood Group Mustang, Wood Group Kenny, and Wood Group PSN
- $7 billion in revenue
- Traded on London Stock Exchange (LSE:WG.L)