Mustang is uniquely qualified to serve as a Main Automation Contractor (MAC), pulling from our deep automation experience. Mustang meets the core objectives for MACs — managing instrument and control project cost and schedule risks that have historically plagued large-scale capital projects engineered by multiple EPC's.
Our MAC approach focuses on providing engineering design, procurement, programming, integration and commissioning services on all the major controls hardware and software vendors to help you identify the best available, proven technologies in the marketplace.
Mustang Main Automation Contractor (MAC) Advantages:
- Early engagement of MAC prior to vendor selection sets basic system design
- Multi-system experience that enhances sub-system integration
- INtools administration and hosting for multiple EPC's
- Expertise in managing multiple complex interfaces between EPCs, owners and third parties
- Larger scope of supply capability versus technology vendor or EPC instrument department.
- Full engineering discipline support for instrumentation, electrical, mechanical, civil and other areas for complete turnkey automation projects
- Process control knowledge ensuring a focus on operability of the facility