Mustang is a leader in providing engineering, specification, integration and implementation of control, automation, and information systems to the process industries. We deliver projects to your schedule, managing multiple and diverse technologies, automation, maintenance and business system integration and lifecycle costs — all while delivering improved value at competitive costs.
Our vendor-independent approach allows us to objectively assist in the selection process of the major controls hardware and software in order to maximize your facility’s operating efficiency, reliability, and productivity.
Also, as part of a large engineering company, we have the internal knowledge and resources to offer our clients a single-source solution, from concept to commissioning and startup. Our extensive project management experience coupled with a structured implementation approach and early involvement in the project significantly reduces rework and associated costs later in the project.
Our strengths include:
- Full-service capabilities, from front end design to commissioning
- Vendor-independent approach
- "Fit-for-Purpose" solutions
- Main Automation Contractor (MAC) large project experience
- Long-term client alliances
- Depth of multi-discipline resources available within the Mustang organization
- Structured approach to project management utilizing proven tools and systems for improved efficiencies and communication
- 12,000 square feet of in-house secure staging facilities
- Turn-key capability for instrument projects