Geographic Information Science is a comprehensive technology that integrates cutting edge hardware and software to capture, analyze and display geospatial data using a geographic information system (GIS). Mustang’s GIS is used to assist Pipeline Engineering in precision mapping, modeling, database building and reporting. It is an invaluable tool for surveying, ROW acquisition, permitting, design, engineering and project management. GIS specialists at Mustang Engineering have the required technologies and experience to combine project specific data with high resolution imagery to produce a variety of geospatial solutions. Our capabilities include:
- Web Mapping Services
- Geospatial Analysis & Solutions
- Desktop & Feasibility Studies
- Reconnaissance Preparation
- Database customization and GIS integration
- ROW Due Diligence GIS link
- PHMSA MAOP/MOP Records Verification
- Expertise in the assimilation and identification of pipeline records compliant with PHMSA’s mandates for, “traceable, verifiable, & complete” records.
to interact in a GIS route selection demonstration.
For more information, contact Kade McBride.