Please click here to check out our current opportunities.
Please click here for current opportunities in Norway.
Current Mustang Employees
If you are a Mustanger interested in one of the job postings, please visit myMustang for instructions to apply.
To report technical difficulties, please click here to send an email.
Please be advised that a criminal organization operating globally is seeking to defraud you by making fraudulent offers of employment, holding themselves out to be legitimate Wood Group Mustang Recruiters, Human Resources or Hiring Authorities.
Their typical approach is to tempt you with job offers, generally by email, involving international relocation and/or requiring pre-employment training in the United Kingdom and requesting payment in order to process visa or work permit applications. These individuals are criminals and are not representatives of Wood Group Mustang. Wood Group Mustang will never ask you for payment as part of any application for work. Additionally, these individuals typically forward you an employment / interview questionnaire, which seeks to obtain extensive personal information, which could be used to facilitate identity theft.
What to look for:
- Any correspondence which comes from an email address such as: email@example.com. The official domain for Wood Group Mustang is @woodgroup.com. Even though the email address in the From: field shows @woodgroup.com, it’s still possible that actual address is masked. Double click on the From: contact to see the actual email address.
- The employment offer document /email seems unprofessional, (i.e. low quality or distorted logo, poor English grammar, signed by a senior leader or Director of Wood Group Mustang, etc.).
- The offer requests payment of any kind. Wood Group Mustang will never ask you for payment as part of any application for work.
- Correspondence includes an Application / Questionnaire Interview form, which solicits extensive personal information (i.e. Date of Birth, Social Security number, home address, phone number/s, etc.).
- The offer includes a mobile phone number instead of the main Wood Group Mustang office number or a legitimate location. Wood Group Mustang office addresses and phone numbers can be found here: Global Locations
What you should do:
- If you receive unsolicited employment offers, or are unsure about the validity of a Wood Group Mustang job offer after applying, do not send your personal details or pay any money.
- Contact our Global Security Department via email to report suspected fraudulent job offers: firstname.lastname@example.org.