Our Technical Safety Engineering group performs the technical functions of HSE scope on projects across all of Mustang’s business units while being integrated into the project team.
Our team of technical safety professionals are experts in the areas of Environmental Engineering, Fire Protection Engineering, and Process Safety Engineering.
Design Safety Goals:
- To provide a safe, high quality, engineering design in which risk to people and the environment is reduced to a level which is acceptable to all stakeholders
- To meet the business needs of the stakeholders without compromising safety or driving up associated cost.
Design Safety is a process that is participated in by all engineering disciplines at Mustang. Our Lead Safety Engineers provide the primary coordination of this multi-discipline effort on projects. Versed in project systems and management practices, the Lead Safety Engineer has broad understanding of all technical and occupational safety disciplines and their industry codes, regulations and standards.
The Lead Safety Engineer:
- is versed in project systems and management practices,
- has the ability to direct others and create consensus
- has broad understanding of all Technical and Occupational Safety disciplines and their industry codes, regulations and standards
The Technical Safety Engineering group can provide services in the following areas: