Advanced Applications is a group of specialized staff within Wood Group Mustang’s Automation & Control business unit focusing on:
Advanced Process Control
- Advanced Process Control consultation, implementation, commissioning, and training.
- Environmental Solutions - data integration, calculations and reporting (including our own proprietary software package, E!CEMS).
- Manufacturing Execution Systems specializing in real-time historians, data integration and visualization and custom software application development.
(APC) is designed to improve operation of production processes, resulting from continuous management and optimization of complex process interactions. A multivariable interaction model is designed by the APC team utilizing well-proven APC software to maximize profits, increase capacity, and provide operating efficiencies or a combination of these objectives.
The WGM’s APC has ...
- 20+ years in business with many team members previously worked for leading supplier of APC software and other APC implementers.
- Experienced in executing APC projects – new, revamp, domestic and international.
- Experienced with multiple APC and inferential software.
Wood Group Mustang’s team of environmental professionals has the process, integration and infrastructure knowledge to help optimize your air emissions monitoring and reporting processes while enhancing compliance. We deliver solutions that save you time and money from the field to the control room to the board room. Additionally, Wood Group Mustang offers its commercially available E!CEMS™ software product to assist your environmental and operational staff in real-time air emissions monitoring and reporting 24 x 7. Management Execution Systems
(MES) Our highly experienced MES team provides our customers with a vendor independent approach to solving the business challenge of transforming operating data into actionable information. Effective and efficient visualization capabilities can be achieved by implementing a well-planned manufacturing execution system. Wood Group Mustang supports our customers in the complete lifecycle implementation of MES solutions to bridge the gap between production operations and higher level business systems.
Our strengths include:
- Process Historians
- Supervisory Control Systems
- Production Accounting
- Operations Management
- Control and business system integration
- Custom software development