Large, complex projects require expertise in oversight, participant interface and accountability. Our experienced Project Management Consulting (PMC) services team can monitor, assess, advise and report on every phase of the project to ensure your interests and business objectives are met in the most cost-effective and timely manner. Our experience encompasses upstream, downstream, midstream and pipeline segments of the energy industry as well as a broad range of automation/control and industrial projects. Mustang has developed a PMC team that can be trusted to provide single-point responsibility, while working closely with the client as owner’s representative and with all project participants. We can provide these PMC services for the entire program, project or tailored to a portion of the project.
How do you benefit?
With our experience, Mustang’s PMC team can provide multiple benefits to its clients, among them:
- Single-point responsibility
- Alignment of all stakeholders
- A priority placed on workplace health, safety and environment (HSE)
- Improved schedule and performance
- Cost control and value engineering
- Cost-effective application of resources
- Enhanced client risk management
- Improved project quality
- Readily available information and reporting
- Flexibility in staffing to suit the project
- Coordination of global participants