Mustang realizes that good decisions are one of the keys to effective early project development. Good decisions require thorough analysis that incorporates the appropriate stakeholder input and "buy-in". PSM can help implement an efficient decision management process which includes proper documentation of results.
- Improved "buy-in" on project decisions
- Fewer changes in project direction
- Better overall alignment between project "stakeholders"
- Creative decision making encouraged
- Clarity on tradeoff of values used to make decisions
- Attention focused on the uncertainties that are critical to the decision
- Logical reasoning tools to evaluate options
- Assesses the value and cost of waiting on additional information
If you need more information or have any questions, contact Tony Barreras.