Mustang's Project Systems Management (PSM) group supports projects with assistance in establishing plans, procedures and Best Practices implementation. We help align our design engineering expertise with client needs by fully integrating with their project management process.
PSM can help project managers work with any Owner's Stage Gate process. Working closely with project managers and project engineers, Mustang adds the support necessary through our own Stage COACH® methodology to make your unique project successful from start to finish. Our advantage is two-fold: hands-on project experience and project planning expertise.
How Do You Benefit?
- Identification and alignment of all “stakeholders”
- Better project team alignment
- Tighter alignment with business objectives
- Clearer project scope definition
- More focused project organization and execution
- More complete risk identification and management
- Reduced capital expenditures
- Increased project value
- Fewer changes during detail engineering and construction phases
- Controlled trend identification and management of change
- Better decision alignment and communication
- Improved facility performance
- Improved project execution with lessons learned